In order to make the most out of their undergraduate education, students need to feel like they belong. Berkeley Connect has a proven track record of success helping students at UC Berkeley build community: with each other, with graduate student mentors, with professors, and with alums. These personal connections deepen and enrich their undergraduate experience–and improve their academic performance. You can read more about the impact of Berkeley Connect here.
How can you help ensure that more students get the benefit of Berkeley Connect? In this time of constrained university resources, Berkeley Connect increasingly relies on donations from friends and supporters.
- If we raise $40,000: we can fund a yearlong fellowship for one of our outstanding graduate student mentors.
- If we raise $20,000: we can fund a mentor’s fellowship for a semester.
- If we raise $15,000: we can invite a recent PhD recipient to return to Cal as a mentor for one semester.
- If we raise $10,000: we can provide meals for 20 sections of Berkeley Connect.
- If we raise $5,000: we can provide meals for 10 sections.
A gift of any amount–whether $500 or $50–not only helps to sustain the program, but expresses your support for the mission of Berkeley Connect. It’s easy and convenient to make a tax-deductible donation to Berkeley Connect online today. We also invite you to view this PDF with more information about Berkeley Connect giving opportunities. Naming opportunities are available.
For more information about how you can support Berkeley Connect, please contact:
Associate Director, Berkeley Connect
M13 Wheeler Hall
Berkeley CA 94720-2495